25 July 2008

My Cool Trip With Manchester United Plane!

Riding on a plane with my dad's favorite football team was such a great experience.
It has been a life-time target and finally, my dad's dream has been fulfilled. Congratulation dad. You've made it!

We got the Manchester United Plane.
Wuuuoohoooo!



And so am I!
I've met my dream lover and he had accompanied me along the journey to Macau. Ohhhh... How can I miss posting this post as my first Macau post? Slap myself.
Cristiano Ronaldo, I'm sorry.. sob..

Is he wearing braces?


It was my first time riding on an AirAsia Plane. Not bad. It's far more better than what I expected - clean, comfortable and good air-conditioning!
Besides, the air stewards are hot!!!
Just... a bit too much make-up? Lol..


I believe some of you might have heard a lot about the AirAsia, both complaint and compliment. Well, there is nothing for me to complain about because AirAsia is a low cost airline, so why should I? But hey! Now I remember! I do have complain!

The food isn't worth for its price. They are expensive yet the taste isn't yummy at all. Ok la. Maybe the hard-boil egg taste nice (because it's my favourite!)
I remembered Kennysia blog about this before, about the Pak Nasser's Nasi Lemak. I've tasted it and it's true. The taste and the presentation aren't worth for RM8 per pack.

My dad's meal
(Nasi Lemak Pedas wor...)


I can get this for RM3.00 with few slices of green cucumber and fleshy curry chicken. Well, of course, you can't get this kind of price in the airline. But at least, make the 'Nasi Lemak' taste better. I heard AirAsia is trying to improve their food quality. That will be great.

This was my lunch:

1901 Hotdog - Food for friendship (I love this slogan)

You can find 1901 Hotdog in any GSC cinemas (Malaysia). However, I never try it until I was in the aircraft! Lol..


Here are the mayonnaise, pepper, tomato source, and....


Relish?
Uhh? What's this? I've never come across with this green-colour-sour stuff. Is this some kind of vegetable? Sorry to say that, I'm not a Western and I've no idea on what is this.


Anyway, it taste great!

I had never regretted on ordering this 1901 hot dog package because it helped improving my creativity on art. How? This is it:

How To Improve Your Creativity With Your Hot Dog Meal:

1) Unwrapped your food and put it in position like this.


2) Next, start messing up your bread with all the ingredients provided in the package like this.

Ta-da!

Lol...
This is such a cold joke. Well, they did teach us on how to decorate your hot dog into a more attractive look.

Look at the differences. Mine looks better?

Yes? No?
*Threatening tone*

At the end of the paper... "ENJOY!!!"

Yes. Of course I will enjoy my RM7 1901 Hotdog. Not a drop of mayonnaise will be wasted, that's for sure!

If you're still hungry and need more food to feed your hungry stomach, don't worry. You still can make your order. Here are their menu.

Wow... AirAsia Menu Book


Once I browse through their menu book, I've lost my appetite. Not because of the food, but it's because of the price. I will never take a curry bow instant noodle for RM7 (which is same with my 1901 hotdog price)


Or Vegetarian Noodles (RM6) and Fried Onion Chicken Noodles (RM6).


And the mineral water cost RM5 per 500ml bottle.
As my suggestion, take this combo meal next time if you're on the AirAsia aircraft. It's slightly cheaper.


The food are expensive but the price for T-shirt is OK for me.


So, I bought a Red Manchester United T-shit (RM 39) for my dad for Father's Day. He loves it a lot! Glad to hear that.. ;)


Sitting on the aircraft for nearly 4 hours were threatening. I remembered how my legs were numb and my backbone was in pain. I was sitting at the escape door and that made my seat special - I couldn't push my chair down like the others. Sigh...

Anyway, I am good at entertaining myself boredom is on the air. I'd actively capturing photos all the way on the plane. Guess what, I've a good collection of the 'heaven' photos with me right now.







And look at this!
(click on the photo to enlarge it)

There were crystal ice on my window! Whuoooo!
Feel like winter? Hahaha...

Merry Xmas everyone!